Asthma Care Toolkit
Texas Children’s Health Plan developed an Asthma Provider Toolkit that contains helpful information regarding the diagnosis and treatment of asthma, and includes downloadable tools, resources and self-management ideas for members and their families to maintain a healthy lifestyle with asthma.
This toolkit has been tailored to meet the needs of our members. We would like to work with you to provide these resources to members who are caring for children and family members with an asthma diagnosis.
We are excited about the benefits this new toolkit will provide for you and the outcomes it will drive for our members. We value your dedication to providing high quality care to asthmatic children and their families.
Asthma Care Resources for Providers and Members
- Asthma Action Plan
- How to Avoid Triggers That Make Your Asthma Worse
- Single Inhaler Controller + Reliever (ICS/Formoterol) Therapy (For Providers Only)
- How to use Metered Dose Inhaler and Spacer Devices
- Home Cleaning Tips and Products to Control Asthma
- Asthma Quick Guide - English | Spanish
- Texas Children's Health Plan CME: Achieving Asthma Success
- Texas Children's Health Plan Asthma Case Management Program
- Helpful Asthma Resources
- Provider Referral Form